Big Love Cooking features 75 accessible recipes infused with Mediterranean flavors inspired by Joey’s Italian-American family.
This is simple, authentic food, with generous servings and nourishing, shareable meals.
• Includes stories from the restaurant, historical NYC photographs, and conversational advice
• Dishes include Little Owl Crispy Chicken, Ricotta Cavatelli with Tomato Broth, Bacon, and Fava Beans, and Brioche French Toast with Stewed Strawberries.
• Features warm, inviting photography that emulates the family-style meals
With accessible recipes and familiar ingredients, this cookbook is perfect for big family meals that will please a crowd.
Recipes include mouth-watering dishes like Littleneck Clams with Juicy Bread, Mom-Mom Pizza, and Pork Chop with Parmesan Butter Beans.
• Big Love Cooking is a return to hearty platters and heartwarming comfort food with a strong sense of place.
• Perfect for cooks interested in Mediterranean cuisine and Italian-American favorites
• A great gift for the home cook that is interested in hearty, delicious Italian meals over trends
• Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Carmine’s Family-Style Cookbook by Michael Ronis, The Meatball Shop Cookbook by Daniel Holzman and Michael Chernow, and The Frankies Spuntino Kitchen Companion & Cooking Manual by Peter Falcinelli, Frank Castronovo, and Frank Meehan.