For thousands of years, charms and symbols have allowed us to communicate powerful feelings without the use of a single word.
From the beauty of the Mandala – a symbol for meditation and enlightenment, and the significance of the Egyptian Ankh – the breath of life, to the swirling Maori Koru and the interlocking Celtic Triskellion, the charms and symbols of ancient and modern times resonate with a powerful energy that can guide us towards a particular state of mind or point of reflection.
Charms & Symbols is a guide to some of the most powerful symbols from around the world, their meanings and their origins. It shows you how to channel its power into your everyday life for increased wellbeing and happiness, helping you to recharge and center yourself amidst the chaos of the everyday.
Learn to how to focus and meditate on symbols through activities such as breathing exercises, spells, rituals and mindful exercises to help you boost your self-esteem, restore and rejuvenate body and mind, connect with your intuition and ease feelings of anxiety and worry.
Discover symbols such as:
– The Tree of Life, for a greater connection between life on earth and the afterlife
– The Triple Moon, used to represent the power of the goddess
– The Endless Knot, an important symbol in Buddhism representing the endless cycles in life
– The Triqueta, a Celtic protection symbol representing the Mother, the Maiden and the Crone
– The Hamsa, a Middle Eastern symbol that represents protection, fortune, health and happiness